PABLO "EL ENTERRADOR"
3ci album argentynskich weteranow symfonic-prog rocka z 2016. bardzo dobra plyta, bardziej ambitna od pierwszej, ale caly czas w konwencji symfonic melodyjnej.
Probably the most beautiful and sophisticated group from Argentina. They combine a refined classical influence with definite progressive sound and folk with superb vocals and lyrics. Their music is enlightened by a very important sense of melody. The arrangements are inspired by classical music, and include violin and flute sounds that come just in time to enhance excellent guitar parts or even the keyboards. Sometimes, they might remind you of GALADRIEL.
Their first recording "Pablo El Enterrador" appear in 1983 becoming an immediate success. After a long absence, in 1995-1997 they started working on new material that was included in their second album "2" considered by many the best work of the group. This is an Argentine band with a strong neo prog influence. There is a good balance between vocals and instrumental playing. This should appeal to fans of IQ, PENDRAGON and GALAHAD.
Studio Album, released in 2016
Songs / Tracks Listing
1. La Marcha Del Regreso (6:15)
2. Pasion (5:32)
3. Caida Libre (6:07)
4. Entre El Bien Y El Mal (7:27)
5. Paginas De Cristal (5:26)
6. Encontrare Un Lugar (5:23)
7. Los Cielos De Irak (6:15)
8. Solo Y Desafinado (4:15)
9. Clave De Sol (3:43)
Total Time 50:23
Line-up / Musicians
- Jorge Antún / Keyboards, Hammond, bass, vocals
- José María Blanc / Guitars, effects, vocals
- Marcelo Sali / Drums, bass, percussion, Alesis rhythm machine
- Nahuel Antuña / Bass
- Pablo López / Electric guitar
- Bautista Campisciano / Laughter
Label: Viajero Inmovil Records, Argentina
September 2, 2016
NOSNIK: CD cardboard-sleeve
Cena: 55.00 zł